At the Half Full Brewery we believe it’s important to support the people that support our business. After all, you are the reason we have jobs, and we love our jobs! Because of our inherent belief in giving back, we are happy to have donated products and auction items to numerous community organizations since day 1, and we’re committed to do so for the long haul. While we would love to support every single request we receive, it’s just not possible given the nature of our growing small business. Please read the guidelines for a submission below. If you believe you qualify, fill out the form. Please note, a submission of this form does not guarantee a donation or participation by the Half Full Brewery. We generally respond to requests within 2 weeks.
- You must obtain a temporary liquor permit for any event that occurs outside of a licensed bar/restaurant/store. It’s a requirement of the CT State Department of Consumer Protection.
- You must be a registered 501c3 Charitable Organization and be able to furnish proof upon request. We cannot donate to for-profit businesses or individual consumers.
- All requests must be submitted through this form for tracking and budgeting purposes. Letters, emails or phone calls will be directed here.
- All requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of your event. Due to the high volume of requests, we won’t read submissions with less than 30 days notice.
- All product donations must be picked up at the brewery. Outside of large scale beer festivals, we do not organize or schedule product deliveries.
- All product donations are limited to the areas in which we distribute. Currently that includes CT, and parts of MA and NY.
- At this time, we do not consider donations to sponsor athletic teams, networking or business associations, promotional events at retail locations, or political/faith based groups.
- At this time, we do not purchase adds in event programs or pay for sponsorship of events.