Interested in starting a career with Half Full Brewery?
Bartender & Barista
The Bartender & Barista will be responsible for delivering a fantastic customer experience to everyone at Half Full Brewery & The Third Place. This includes but is not limited to:
- Greeting and hosting all customers
- Taking and delivering beer and coffee/tea orders to customers in a timely manner, both for onsite consumption and for pickup/delivery orders
- Properly serving our products to customers, including draft beer and draft coffee/tea
- Educating customers on Half Full Brewery products and the craft beer industry
- Educating customers on the Half Full brand
- Busing tables and clearing of any trash to keep customer spaces immaculate
- Managing the inventory and point of sale systems
There will be the opportunity for both full-time and part-time shifts. Shifts may vary depending on the day, but shifts will include but not limited to:
Weekdays: 6AM-2PM, 2PM-10PM, 12PM-6PM
Weekends: 6AM-2PM, 12PM-10PM,
A passion for hand-crafted beverages and an optimistic demeanor are paramount to this position. This is a part-time position and will require night and weekend availability.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be 21+ and have the ability to work around alcohol without abusing it
- Have prior experience in a customer service or food & beverage service role
- Have a passion for delivering a world-class customer experience
- Be able to lift or carry up to 50lbs
- Minimum wage plus tips
- Access to employee discounts on products and merchandise
- Full-time employees will be entitled to paid vacation and access to employer-sponsored health insurance (Medical / Dental / Vision)
There is also the benefit of joining a team with the opportunity to inspire others to lead a passionate lifestyle, build a meaningful and growing company and encouraging others to live their life “Half Full”.
All applications need a filled out employment application to be considered:
Fill out the form below including your application and resume to apply for any openings!