Interested in starting a career with Half Full Brewery?
Tasting Room Bartender
The Tasting Room Bartender & Tour Guide will be responsible for delivering a fantastic customer experience to everyone in the tasting room. This includes:
- Greeting & hosting all Half Full customers
- Properly serving our draft beers to our customers
- Ability to sell packaged beer to go & merchandise
- Educating customers on our products & the craft beer industry
- Educating customers on the Half Full brand & story
- Keeping the tasting room immaculate before, during and after your shift
- Busing tables & clearing any trash in the tasting room
- Leading daily tours of our brewery and educating customers on our unique story
- Managing our tasting room inventory and point of sale system
A passion for craft beer an optimistic demeanor are paramount to this position. This position is part-time and will primarily work when we are open to the public, however, there may be opportunities to work special events at the brewery during the week and the occasional outside event. This position averages 25-30 hours per month and requires night and weekend availability.
Brand Ambassadors will assist our Sales & Marketing team at various events throughout Connecticut and New York! This will include events such as beer festivals, tastings, tap takeovers & events that Half Full hosts onsite in Stamford. We’re looking to hire multiple positions in all CT Counties (Fairfield, New Haven, Hartford, New London, Litchfield, Middlesex, Windham & Tolland). This is a part-time position & will require nights and weekends.
All applications need a filled out employment application to be considered:
Fill out the form below including your application and resume to apply for any openings!